COVID-19 Testing in Oakland
Today I'm getting my second COVID-19 test and an antibody test. The first tests were negative. I have no symptoms but because I want to do everything I can to protect my patients, I've decided that my staff and I will get regular testing. I have One Medical and they have said that I can get regular testing, no symptoms necessary.
If you would like to get tested, I have also found a few other testing sites for people who don't have insurance or don't want to use your insurance. They are free. You can also try contacting your medical doctor to see if you can get tested through your insurance.
Here is a list of FREE COVID-19 testing sites:
- PROJECT BASELINE in Oakland. They are a drive-thru site: https://www.projectbaseline.com/study/covid-19/
- LHI will find the closest facility to you. You will make an appointment online for testing: https://lhi.care/covidtesting
- West Oakland Health Center: https://www.color.com/covid-19-testing-in-west-oakland
We now offer FDA approved antibody testing
Many people believe they have already had the virus. If you would like to find out, you can get tested in our office. Vibrant America has just been FDA approved for finger-prick antibody testing. This must be done in our clinic but is a simple finger prick. The test is $150. You can contact us if you would like to schedule a test. Either call us at (510) 922-1579 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes we are open!
We are open and are seeing patients. We are doing everything we can to keep you safe during COVID-19. Here is our protocol:
- All of our staff gets regular COVID-19 testing.
- We will be wearing masks.
- We will wear gloves and change them between each client.
- We will wipe down our tables and equipment with medical grade disinfectant, between every patient.
- We will run a HEPA filter to clean the air in the adjusting office and in the reception area.
- None of our staff or doctors will be in the office if they are experiencing signs or symptoms of illness.
- We will clean the office with medical grade disinfectants several times per day. This includes doorknobs, desks, chairs, items at the front desk.
- Decompression tables are now one per room.
- All clients must wear masks to enter.
- All clients are asked to go to the kitchen to wash their hands with soap and water for 20 seconds, immediately upon entering the office.
- All clients are asked to practice social distancing in the office.
- We ask that you do not come more than 5 minutes early for your appointment to keep the waiting room clear.
- We will take the temperature of everyone entering the office.
- If you are feeling sick, have a cough, sore throat, or have traveled recently, we ask that you cancel your appointment.
8:00am - 5:00pm
9:30am - 6:30pm
8:00am - 6:30pm
9:30am - 6:30pm
8:00am - 12:00pm
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT